THE TREASURE TRAILER

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE"

ABOUT AMB PUBLISHING PRODUCTIONS

AMB PUBLISHING PRODUCTIONS, is a small press publishing, production, and consulting firm. AMB, Publishing Publications is in the business of servicing break-through Author’s and Non-profit business development
officers to create, build, and brand their business’ using new and innovative techniques that carry them through new developments as seasons change.

Many Authors/Poets jump at the chance to see their works in print. Just two years ago I was the virgin writer looking for a sweet deal on my very first manuscript. I had no idea of the publishing process. Nor, did I have a full understanding of the complete lingo of the publishing business. I was just submitting my work blind and naive. I have some bumps and bruises to prove my misfortune with publishing through both traditional and vanity press publishing homes.

It wasn’t until I learned that writing the book was
the least of my worries. Writing is easy. The question is what are you planning to do with these works of art, you presume to be best sellers? Once this is accomplished then you can sort out the layers of the publishing world, and which line you wish to get in.

I am all gung ho for those that wish to query traditional publishing companies with some actual credentialing under their belts; I write query letters for my clients as well. However, good luck with that if you do not have an agent, and if you want to venture off to the masses of self-publishing companies that charge you an arm and a leg then go right ahead.

But before you venture off, I would like to ask you this one question, why not truly invest in the project or product you wish to share and/or sell? This is where I come in. So after all the hustle, tears, and doors slammed in my face. I was offered 6 different contracts. Now this is after I signed a horrible contract with a publishing firm that basically should
of said bend over so that I can…well you get the picture. After a slow recovery I did some research on the whole business of book publishing. After about a year I decided to self-publish my first book series.

Even then I was still learning the process but I had come a long way. I learned all about audience, genre, querying, and the list goes on. Still I wasn’t truly taking control of my business as an Author. As months and Sunday’s past, I was intrigued with a conversation I had with my Twitter Promoter. She asked the very same question I asked you all a moment ago.

“Aija, why don’t you invest in your work, by branding your name and building your company around this?”

“Wow…,” was my initial response followed by gut wrenching fear. After a few moments of pondering I decided that what could I lose? I would be in charge of my product, my sells, and my destiny. So here’s the stitch.

AMB Publishing Productions takes your goal, your dream and we cultivate it. All I do is teach you how to make your product a reality. I give you a slight push and allow your wings to spread...

I assist my clients with publishing needs in a number of ways. I publish 5-10 manuscripts a year under my small publishing firm. I consult non-profit business developers in the areas of grant research, and development, planning and implementation, and project development. I also consult Authors on how to self-publish their works as a separate entity if they are interested in developing their own firms.

I assist my clients with book covers, book lay-out, soft editing services, press kits, and the know how to create their own business’s. I also design apparel, posters, cd covers, pamphlets, and brochures, In addition to writing grants and business plans.

THE REBIRTH OF MY SOUL...WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

THE REBIRTH OF MY SOUL...WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
2ND EDITION COMING AUGUST 2012

"HOTLINE" COMING AUGUST 31ST 2012

"HOTLINE" COMING AUGUST 31ST 2012

"STREET ROYALTY" ADONTE' CHERRY COMING SEPTEMBER 5TH

"STREET ROYALTY" ADONTE' CHERRY COMING SEPTEMBER 5TH

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE" COMING SEPT. 2012

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE" COMING SEPT. 2012
BY AIJA AND THRONNE

"BAD NERVES" LAROSA ASORAL COMING SEPTEMBER

"BAD NERVES" LAROSA ASORAL  COMING SEPTEMBER

"LYRICS OF A TROUBLED SOUL" MISTA G 10/5

"LYRICS OF A TROUBLED SOUL" MISTA G 10/5

"MY SOUL IS BLEEDING" COMING NOVEMBER

"MY SOUL IS BLEEDING" COMING NOVEMBER
AVAILABLE NOW IN EBOOK THROUGH AABE PARTNERS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

COMING AUGUST 3RD
THE SECOND EDITION IS HERE
"THE REBIRTH OF MY SOUL"

WITH AUTHOR AIJA M. BUTLER

I found the will to live in my dying hour...

I live for the moment, and in this particular moment lives peace, understanding, joy, and truth of one’s self?

There's often a moment when we cease to remember our dreams. There are times when we think, "What if?" We share many feelings of regret, when do we not seek the true aspirations of our heart. It is my time for self-fulfillment. I saved room for error. I developed patience in pursuing my goals. I let go of many dreams, only to put them into perspective; I decided to start and finish one goal at a time; I can't afford to quit; I won't; I shall finish my goal list, one by one; Even if I finish last.

I give you formal consent. The consent to act on the things you believe in, and encourage others to do the same. Before I came to understand my options and the business of re-organizing my life and its changes, my space on earth was disheveled. It took a life and death situation for me to put things into perspective. A part of me died, in the confines of a cold hospital room; but when I reached the time of my release, I was reborn. This is the beginning, my moment of truth, my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment