THE TREASURE TRAILER

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE"

ABOUT AMB PUBLISHING PRODUCTIONS

AMB PUBLISHING PRODUCTIONS, is a small press publishing, production, and consulting firm. AMB, Publishing Publications is in the business of servicing break-through Author’s and Non-profit business development
officers to create, build, and brand their business’ using new and innovative techniques that carry them through new developments as seasons change.

Many Authors/Poets jump at the chance to see their works in print. Just two years ago I was the virgin writer looking for a sweet deal on my very first manuscript. I had no idea of the publishing process. Nor, did I have a full understanding of the complete lingo of the publishing business. I was just submitting my work blind and naive. I have some bumps and bruises to prove my misfortune with publishing through both traditional and vanity press publishing homes.

It wasn’t until I learned that writing the book was
the least of my worries. Writing is easy. The question is what are you planning to do with these works of art, you presume to be best sellers? Once this is accomplished then you can sort out the layers of the publishing world, and which line you wish to get in.

I am all gung ho for those that wish to query traditional publishing companies with some actual credentialing under their belts; I write query letters for my clients as well. However, good luck with that if you do not have an agent, and if you want to venture off to the masses of self-publishing companies that charge you an arm and a leg then go right ahead.

But before you venture off, I would like to ask you this one question, why not truly invest in the project or product you wish to share and/or sell? This is where I come in. So after all the hustle, tears, and doors slammed in my face. I was offered 6 different contracts. Now this is after I signed a horrible contract with a publishing firm that basically should
of said bend over so that I can…well you get the picture. After a slow recovery I did some research on the whole business of book publishing. After about a year I decided to self-publish my first book series.

Even then I was still learning the process but I had come a long way. I learned all about audience, genre, querying, and the list goes on. Still I wasn’t truly taking control of my business as an Author. As months and Sunday’s past, I was intrigued with a conversation I had with my Twitter Promoter. She asked the very same question I asked you all a moment ago.

“Aija, why don’t you invest in your work, by branding your name and building your company around this?”

“Wow…,” was my initial response followed by gut wrenching fear. After a few moments of pondering I decided that what could I lose? I would be in charge of my product, my sells, and my destiny. So here’s the stitch.

AMB Publishing Productions takes your goal, your dream and we cultivate it. All I do is teach you how to make your product a reality. I give you a slight push and allow your wings to spread...

I assist my clients with publishing needs in a number of ways. I publish 5-10 manuscripts a year under my small publishing firm. I consult non-profit business developers in the areas of grant research, and development, planning and implementation, and project development. I also consult Authors on how to self-publish their works as a separate entity if they are interested in developing their own firms.

I assist my clients with book covers, book lay-out, soft editing services, press kits, and the know how to create their own business’s. I also design apparel, posters, cd covers, pamphlets, and brochures, In addition to writing grants and business plans.

THE REBIRTH OF MY SOUL...WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

THE REBIRTH OF MY SOUL...WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
2ND EDITION COMING AUGUST 2012

"HOTLINE" COMING AUGUST 31ST 2012

"HOTLINE" COMING AUGUST 31ST 2012

"STREET ROYALTY" ADONTE' CHERRY COMING SEPTEMBER 5TH

"STREET ROYALTY" ADONTE' CHERRY COMING SEPTEMBER 5TH

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE" COMING SEPT. 2012

"A SOLDIER'S PROMISE" COMING SEPT. 2012
BY AIJA AND THRONNE

"BAD NERVES" LAROSA ASORAL COMING SEPTEMBER

"BAD NERVES" LAROSA ASORAL  COMING SEPTEMBER

"LYRICS OF A TROUBLED SOUL" MISTA G 10/5

"LYRICS OF A TROUBLED SOUL" MISTA G 10/5

"MY SOUL IS BLEEDING" COMING NOVEMBER

"MY SOUL IS BLEEDING" COMING NOVEMBER
AVAILABLE NOW IN EBOOK THROUGH AABE PARTNERS

Saturday, June 9, 2012

SEPTEMBER ISLE OF LOVE...

AMB PUBLICATIONS PRESENTS:
YOUR HEART...MY DESTINATION WITH
AUTHOR TIAUNA DAVIS


YOUR HEART MY DESTINATION -Synopsis

Just when Veronica Williams, a family counselor, and Dr. Mark Matthews made plans to never love again, their hearts tag teamed with fate and made other plans; while on vacation, the two lovers find answers to life’s questions but when paradise is over, and reality sets in, secrets are reveal and decisions are made that could end deadly.

She too is a woman! The sexy and sassy Veronica Williams is engaged to the best lawyer in the state of Texas and for the majority of that time, she spends her nights alone. One particular evening, she noticed how her fiancé, Bryan, would react to the text messages in his phone. And if ever she was to come near him while he had the device in hand, he would immediately shove it into his pockets. Being drunk, an angry Bryan stormed out the room, only to leave his cell phone behind and she read his text messages that were a pure indication of his cheating. That night, she came to the decision that it was time to GETAWAY.

brothers, he hasn’t seen them face to face since that tragic moment. Malcolm partially confesses why he is angry with Mark, and the heaviness in his words caused guilt to wash over Mark like a flood.


Meanwhile Dr. Mark Matthews is having trouble in paradise. Being married to a woman that doesn't believe in cleaning up and making herself attractive can be a strain on a husband. After all, HE IS A MAN! After coming home from a hard day of work, he catches his wife cheating. Although Mark was angry, he knew that he shouldn’t have been. Clearly, the signs were written on the wall. His marriage came to a complete stop on the dead end road of divorce. Seeking of a new beginning, he goes back to the family ranch hoping to find himself again.

It is there that Mark and Veronica come across each other's path. Veronica came to him in the middle of a storm searching for the Matthews Ranch. The next morning, the storm was over, and Veronica awoke with different feelings. In a happy mood, she cooks breakfast and gets carried away in the kitchen and prepares a meal that could feed six. As she sits down at the table, Mark walks into the kitchen and there is when the fire began to spark, and since that day, their hidden desires become revealed as passion began to spread like wild fire.

Mark gives Veronica an open invitation into his mind, but Veronica seems to shut the door at every opportunity for him to get to know her. He doesn’t know if she’s playing hard to get, or if she doesn’t want to be gotten at all. So to see how she felt, Mark kissed her, and it seemed as if fireworks exploded. Maybe that was the pain of her hand slapping him across the face. Yet even after that incident, every time they were together, he could see the fire in her eyes, and sense her heat.

After finalizing his divorce, his brothers came to town, Malcolm and Milton, and tension began to build between Mark and Malcolm. It had been nearly twelve years since he’s seen his brothers. Which was also the day of their mother’s funeral. Even though he kept in touch with his

Malcolm seemed to have interest in Veronica as well, but she made it clear that the dating shop was closed. But her body and soul had other plans. The night Mark and Veronica became sexually intimate, they became one in body and in spirit, although “no strings attached” was their agreement. Their fling was only to be temporary until she knew what she wanted, but the more they became involved, the more her heart became convinced that she wanted him.

 As time begins to whine down on their getaway,  Mark confesses to Veronica that he had fallen in love with her, and likewise for her, yet still she tells him that she had to go. It would be their last meal together, on Christmas day. Mark Matthew Sr. also joins them at the breakfast table,  and everyone is there except for Malcolm who shows up drunk. Seeking revenge on his brother for his mother’s death, Malcolm uses family secrets like snake uses venom, and his words carried the same kind of effect

Veronica goes back to her normal life in the city, also to try and work things out with her ex-fiancĂ© who convinced her that he never cheated. As if nothing happened, the wedding is continued, and is supposed to take place the day of Valentine’s Day, yet Veronica feels the same way she did before. There was nothing that changed since she’d been gone. The same old depressing feelings come back. She was due to be married but she couldn’t help but remember the great feeling of being with Mark. He had told her to disinfect her heart of him, she tried and thought she did, but all feelings resurrected when he showed up  at her wedding dinner with her godmother/his aunt and another woman.

 Veronica realized that feelings she thought had died off, were never dead. With her wedding day just around the corner, she had to make the decision that could drastically change her life for better, or for worse. If not, death could possibly be the reason Mark and Veronica forever part.

Your Heart My Destination is not your ordinary romance novel. What happens in this book is what happens in real life. I believe that everyone can relate.  From poets, to preachers, narrow minded to open minded people. The book gives an example of when to follow your heart, and when to follow your mind and even explains the beauty of when the mind and heart is in agreement.

There is something about romance novels that I love. No, I don’t believe that life is like a fairytale, but I do believe in happy endings. The ability to write and have readers drawn into the characters is a gift that I want to share with the world. Not only do I write romance, but I also am a poet. I’ve been in poetry slams, and been asked to speak particular pieces for different occasions. Also, I’ve developed a writing/poetry page on Facebook called Hot Chocolate Writings. Currently enrolled in college, seeking a degree in Sociology majoring in Marriage & Family Counseling

            I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time.

           

Sincerely,






Tiauna C. Young


Phone: 281-886-4921

No comments:

Post a Comment